Coming December 3, 2021
180g Audiophile Vinyl 3LP!
Numbered, Limited Edition - Strictly Limited To 3500 Copies!
Third Bonus LP Is Exclusive To This Edition!
Career Spanning Overview Featuring Solo Work + The Byrds, Gosdin Brothers, Dillard & Clark & More!
Also on triple CD
Gene Clark was an American singer-songwriter and responsible for The Byrds' greatest hits, including "I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better", "She Don't Care About Time", "Eight Miles High" and "Set You Free This Time". After making music in several group formations furthermore with The Gosdin Brothers, Doug Dillard and Carla Olson, and recording several albums with members of The Byrds over the years, Clark embarked on a solo career that encompassed heavily orchestrated treasures like "No Other" and folk-focused "White Light". Through it all and in every setting, Clark's clear and true vocals, his poetic turns of phrase, and his skill at weaving melancholy melodies never wavered. His body of work is impressive and, long after his passing in 1991, has remained influential to each new generation of pop artists who followed in his wake.
To honor his legacy and the impressive repertoire he left behind, Music On Vinyl proudly presents the new Collected compilation album in collaboration with Universal Music. Collected is a compilation featuring Gene Clark's greatest songs and is a career-spanning 2LP including tracks by The Byrds and with The Gosdin Brothers, Carla Olson and other collaborations.
The limited edition of Gene Clark - Collected includes an exclusive third bonus LP, which won't be included with the regular 2LP edition. The bonus LP features "So You Say You Lost Your Baby (Acoustic Demo)" with The Gosdin Brothers, "Lyin' Down The Middle" as Dillard & Clark, "Del Gato (Live)" and "Changes" with Carla Olson, "I Pity The Poor Immigrant", "Stand "She's The Kind Of Girl" amongst others.
This 3LP edition of Gene Clark - Collected is available as a limited edition of 3,000 individually numbered copies and includes a 4-page insert with liner notes and photos.
- Numbered, Limited Edition - strictly limited to 3000 individually numbered copies
- Once the 3LP Limited Edition is sold out, this release will be made available as a regular 2LP edition
- 180g Audiophile Vinyl
- Black Vinyl
- Double LP
- Third Bonus LP exclusive to the 3LP Edition
- 4 page insert with liner notes & photos
- High quality PVC protective sleeve
- I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better (with The Byrds)
- Set You Free This Time (with The Byrds)
- Echoes (with The Gosdin Brothers)
- I Found You (with The Gosdin Brothers)
- Los Angeles
- Train Leaves Here This Mornin' (Dillard & Clark)
- The Radio Song (Dillard & Clark)
- Why Not Your Baby (Dillard & Clark)
- Don't Let Me Down (Dillard & Clark)
- Rocky Top (Dillard & Clark)
- White Light
- For A Spanish Guitar
- She's The Kind Of Girl
- Full Circle Song
- She Don't Care About Time
- Changing Heart (with The Byrds)
- No Other
- Life's Greatest Fool
- Strength Of Strings
- Home Run King
- In The Pines
- Don't You Write Her Off (McGuinn, Clark & Hillman)
- Backstage Pass (McGuinn, Clark & Hillman)
- Tambourine Man
- If You Could Read My Mind
- Gypsy Rider (with Carla Olson)
Limited Edition Bonus Third LP
- So You Say You Lost Your Baby (Acoustic Demo) (with The Gosdin Brothers)
- I Pity The Poor Immigrant
- That's Alright By Me
- Wall Around Your Heart
- Lyin' Down The Middle (Dillard & Clark)
- Dark Hollow
- The American Dreamer
- Stand By Me
- Ship Of The Lord
- Opening Day
- Winter In
- One In A Hundred (Alternative Version)
- She's The Kind Of Girl (Alternative Version)
- Del Gato (Live) (with Carla Olson)
- Changes (with Carla Olson)